If you liked my work, please take a moment to click that fave button in the corner (^_^)/ Thank you!If you'd like to support me and learn about things like my facebook page and live youtube show, scroll down past the author's comment to learn more :3Author's Comment:
Arrr me hearties,
T'night I decided t' release this practice piece I did. More as a way of promotin' meself now that it's close t' the release date of me e-book.
In any case this poem was me experiment with the concept of an 'abstract poem'. That is t' say one that doesn't outright state its meaning and leaves you t' guess many things about it.
I can certainly say it was very difficult t' try and keep t' a concrete base idea while still keeping things relatively subtle. I doubt this could be considered anywhere near good but I suppose it wasn't bad fer a first practice run at the abstract stuff. I'm much more used to just splashing th' theme outright I suppose, rather than keepin' it hidden.
Also you might notice a kind of urban/spoken word feel t' this piece and if ye did, then yer right. I used slam as the basis for it ^^
-Captain Chenbeard of the Black Fedora Pirates Support Me Section :3
If you'd like to support me and help spread the Word of Chen, here are a few ways you can do so:
1. Share this deviation!
- You can share this deviation on facebook and other social media by just copying and pasting the link or using the buttons on the right hand side of the deviation to automatically share it to certain pages. Each time you share it you're helping me reach a wider audience so I'm very happy to have my works spread.
2. Come like and post on my facebook page!
- A lot of deviants don't know that I have a facebook page here: [link]
However, if you are on facebook then feel free to come like the page and post comments. I love to reply to comments and though I'm lazy I do actually post stuff once in awhile ^^ (I'll try to be more frequent so like it please
3. Come watch my youtube show
I have a live youtube show that I do weekly (though I haven't filmed anything since I've been living the hermit life while writing my book) however there are six episodes with more being added all the time. So please check it out if you have time.
4. Buy an e-book :3
- COMING SOON! But really they're very cheap so if you have some spare change then give some to this hobo pirate please? Me throat can't make th' pirate accent without spare change yah? Well I can but y'know SPARE CHANGE is awesome :3
5. Like my work in general?
- Come visit my gallery and see if there's anything else you like. Currently I only have one Lit. folder but I'll divide them properly later, for now here is the link: [link]